Resumé website built in React using Contentful
I wanted to update the design of my resumé while leveraging more modern technologies. I opted to build my resumé using React, Node.js, and leveraging Contentful as a content management system.
The resumé is mobile-first responsive, and allows visitors to save my resumé.
It’s built using the following technologies:
- HTML, CSS/SCSS
- Contentful as a back-end (CMS-as-a-service)
- Basic auth implemented in Node.js for password protection
- Print-optimized view allowing users to print or save as PDF
- Allows users to copy a rich text version of my resumé to paste it into Word
- Custom modal design for feedback message dialogues
This project is a rewrite of the 2013 version of my resumé website.
Launched 🚀 May 2019