As Co-founder, CEO and lead developer at Team Atomic, my team and I strategized, designed and developed a website for local Toronto restaurant Brooklyn Tavern.
This fluid responsive website was built on the powerful, lean ProcessWire content management system so that the clients can easily update website content themselves.
The website looks great on phones and computers alike.
- Mobile-first, fluid, Responsive Web Design optimized for phones, tablets and computers
- Accessible and gracefully degrades for Internet Explorer 8 users
- Google Maps API for map design customization, custom map marker and configuration for selective display of other map objects
- Built on the open-source ProcessWire content management system
- Client can update all content including text, images, menus and social media links
- Email newsletter sign-up form so that visitors can sign up for Brooklyn Tavern’s latest news