Norwegian opera singer Nils Nilsen wanted a website to market his musical talent in Toronto and around the world. He wanted a hub where clients could go to learn about him, listen to his music, watch his videos, look at pictures and see where he’ll be performing.
I opted for a custom-coded solution that would allow him to easily update the website himself. The website is powered by the ProcessWire content management system and web application framework.
The website is optimized for mobile phones.
This solution features:
- easy to update website with a very user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface
- Responsive Web Design used to create a mobile-optimized website
- separate iOS-inspired image gallery for mobile devices
- integration with popular media services including YouTube for videos and SoundCloud for music
- custom banner image support for each page to customize the header image
- awesome contact form
- SASS CSS preprocessor
Check out the screencast on YouTube.